What is the CORE20?
Robotter 0000001 thru Robotter 0000020
The CORE20 will be the first official 20 members of Robotters. Every Robotters member will receive a unique member number, but the first twenty will receive special benefits and recognition. For being the first people to recognize our vision and help make it possible by buying a $5000 membership, the CORE20 will receive token stock in the company and VIP access for life.
What are the CORE20 perks?
A CORE20 lifetime membership includes:
- Public recognition as a Robotters CORE20 member on Robotters.com (forever)
- One of the first 20 official Robotter membership numbers
- Lifetime VIP access (for self plus three guests) at all Robotters facilities nationwide*
- The opportunity to brag about having helped to create the world’s greatest playground for nerds
* Written into the by-laws
What is Robotters, again?
It’s like TopGolf… but with robots and drones.
Imagine a facility where anyone can walk in at any time and immediately get their hands on a robot or drone. Our motto is Fly it. Drive it. Break it. Fix it. Repeat. Members and daily guests will have the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of increasingly complex challenges that turn education into pure, unmitigated fun. Whether paying by the hour or subscribed to a monthly membership, participants will have full access to our maker space, test wings and competition arena.
TopGolf analogy aside, we like to think that Robotters will be a lot like a video game that people can play in real life.
Where will the funds go?
- First and foremost, the funds will make it possible for at least 40 human hour/week to be put into the development of Robotters
- Develop collateral (both analog and digital)
- Secure corporate sponsorships*
- Pursue grants
- Address design questions and complete an architectural plan:
– How big will the Competition Dome be?
– How do we create adjacent Test Spaces that can be joined with the Arena for larger events?
– How can we create a Maker Space that will serve the needs of our local UIL robotics teams while still being usable and safe for younger children?
– How much room do we need for ancillary offerings like retail, food, private workspaces, storage?
*We currently have soft commitments from Cisco, National Instruments, Microsoft, Dell and several smaller companies that just we just need space & collateral to solidify.
Who's on the team?
Managing Partner - The Experience Firm
Managing Partner - Coddi Advisors
Principle - SBI- Sales Benchmark Index
Board of Advisors
Founder & CEO of EGB4 Technologies, Creator of International Robotics Competitions
Dr. Luis Sentis
Cofounder of the Human-centered Robotics Lab at UT, Cofounder of Apptronik, Co-creator of the NASA Valkyrie Humanoid Robot
Chief of Staff at Cisco, Managing Director at Girls in Tech
Founder of The Practical Educator, Executive
VP at Ceresa, Former Executive Director at FIRST in Texas Robotics
Former City Council Member, Director of Operations at ACC Continuing Ed Division, Board Member at the National Council for Continuing Education & Training